Small Business Cybersecurity
Scalable and customisable solutions that keep you one step ahead of any threat
When it comes to protection there is no business we trust more than Eset for business or home users. With an office in Bournemouth it's even better that they are local. We have found Eset to be the best solution to get the job done simply without all the bells and whistles that come with other programmes that slow everything down. With so many business options to choose from, you can rest assured that every angle is covered. It's especially important with everyone working remotely and data being transferred constantly. Don't leave your network open to attack.
Protecting you worldwide
ESET protects users across 200 countries and territories worldwide, helping them to use and explore all the great opportunities of the Internet. We are proud that so many individuals and companies worldwide trust us to secure their digital lives.
Protecting you, without slowdowns
ESET solutions are famed for their low system impact, keeping you protected without slowing you down.
“I thought it was normal that security software installed on PCs caused slowdowns. But ESET is very much different. It does its job in the background without us even noticing.”– Hirokazu Minoguchi, Mitsubishi Motors IT Division Expert, Mitsubishi Motors
ESET’s award winning malware detection and protection for your business. Every workstation and endpoint needs protection, with ESET Endpoint Security and ESET Remote Administrator you can easily implement and maintain a powerful anti-malware solution.
Antivirus and Antispyware combats all threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware. Optional cloud-powered scanning allows whitelisting of safe files based on a file reputation database in the cloud, ensuring better detection and faster scanning. Filter and scan incoming emails for spam, malicious attachments and other content, with native support for Microsoft Outlook. ESET’s Two-Way Firewall works to protect against external intrusion, particularly when using unsecure public Wi-Fi: essential for a mobile workforce.
ESET’s signature low system footprint ensures that your hardware runs faster for longer. A small update package keeps you protected against the latest threats without consuming all of your bandwidth. Prevent threats being brought into the company physically with Device Control, allowing you to block unauthorised CDs/DVDs and USBs.
The Anti-Phishing module protects against fake websites which attempt to harvest sensitive information from end-users, such as passwords, usernames and banking or credit card information. ESET’s Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) protects against malware tampering with the registry of your endpoints and detects threats based on system behaviour.
Edit GUI visibility for the end-user, reducing the system resources required even further if hidden completely. ESET security solutions protect against Mac based malware even on a Windows platform and vice-versa, ensuring that your network is secure regardless of the systems attached to it. Detect and uninstall other security software as ESET installs with RIP & Replace: transferring to ESET has never been easier.
- Antivirus and Antispyware eliminates all threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms, spyware.
- Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) prevents any unauthorised tampering with the system registry.
- Two-Way Firewall is essential for a mobile workforce, particularly is they have external access to your company network.
- Botnet Protection protects against infiltration by botnet malware.
- Web Control limits access to websites: you can use pre-defined categories or whitelist/blacklist on a case by case basis.
- Exploit Blocker strengthens the security of common applications such as web browsers, PDF readers, email clients and MS office components.
- Cross-Platform Protection prevents malware moving from one OS to another.
- Anti-Phishing defends end-users against fake websites looking to harvest sensitive information, such as passwords, usernames or bank/credit card details.
- Device Control allows you to block unauthorised devices (CDs/DVDs and USBs) from being connected to your systems.
- Idle-State Scanning performs a scan on your systems whilst they aren’t being used, avoiding interruption during the working day.
- RIP & Replace removes other security software during installation, making transferring from an under-performing antivirus even easier.
- Customisable GUI Visibility allows you to customise how much of the GUI end-users can see, can be set to Full, Minimal, Manual or Silent.
- Low System Demands fully protect your system or network with minimal system resources.
Get ESET’s award winning antivirus on your SharePoint Server and keep your projects running smoothly.
ESET SharePoint Security allows you to clean and perform on-demand or scheduled scans of your SharePoint database. Customise your scans by setting up rules based on file name, size and type in order to speed up scans. ESET Self-Defence prevents unauthorised uninstallation of our software to ensure your database is always protected. Our ThreatSense engine combines speed, accuracy and low system impact.
Remote Administrator, our central management tool, comes free with ESET SharePoint Security.
· Sharepoint Content Protection keeps your database clean with on-demand or scheduled scans.
· Rule Based Filtering allows you to customise scans by File type, size or name.
· Server Protection including the resident shield and on-demand scanning.
· ESET Self-Defence and Password Protected Uninstallation ensure that ESET cannot be removed by a malicious element.
· Low System Demands with our advanced ThreatSense technology.
· Cross-Platform Protection ensure that malware targeting Windows, Mac and Linux cannot be transferred between platforms.
Data is an integral part of modern business. When data is moved from place to place, whether it’s via the internet or physical storage, it is vulnerable. Proactively protect your data with ESET Endpoint Encryption.
ESET Endpoint Encryption comes in three forms: Essential, Standard and Pro. Whether your business is large or small one of our packages will suit your needs. With optimised setup, which speeds up adoption times for admins, and a client that requires minimal user interaction, Endpoint Encryption increases user compliance and the security of your company data.
With Endpoint Encryption, you can meet your data security compliance obligations with a single MSI package. Full disk and removable media encryption keeps your data safe on the road. File, folder and email encryption keeps any collaboration across your established workgroups and teams secure; with your security policy enforced at all endpoints by the Endpoint Encryption Enterprise Server.
Manage users and workstations together or independently with the Endpoint Encryption Enterprise server. Keep your most high-risk endpoints under close control at all times: activation and changes to security policy, software feature-set, encryption keys and endpoint status are all handled securely through the cloud to simplify control. Only Endpoint Encryption offers full control wherever your users are allowing employees to work from home or on the move whilst enjoying the full protection of Endpoint Encryption.
Endpoint Encryption Mobile is now available for iOS and compliments the full Windows products perfectly. Create, read and reply to encrypted email messages and attachments on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad. Fully compatible with Endpoint Encryption central management.
Product Features Include:
- Full Disk Encryption keeps you entire HDD encrypted with pre-boot security, with full remote management. Only available with Endpoint Encryption Pro.
- Removable Media Encryption enables you to protect removable media with full or file encryption. Only available with Endpoint Encryption Standard and Pro.
- Endpoint Encryption Go Portable Encryption is an on-device application that runs straight from a USB stick which, with the correct passwords, allows user to edit, read and write encrypted documents on any PC. Only available on Endpoint Encryption Standard and Pro.
- File and Folder Encryption ensuring that your teams and workgroups can collaborate securely.
- Mail Encryption ensures that only its intended recipient reads your email.
- Text and Clipboard Encryption ensures that sensitive information can’t be read from the clipboard.
- Virtual Disks and Compressed Archives ensure that information sent on CD/DVD’s or via an FTP server is secure.
- Encryption Key Management allows you to add or remove encryption keys with ease, without affecting the user.
- Centralised Management helps you manage every endpoint user and workstation from a single centralised hub.
- Enterprise Server Proxy can act as an intermediary ensuring that all connections from the client and server are outgoing.
- ESET Endpoint Encryption Mobile for iOS, offers Email, Text and attachment encryption and is fully compatible with central administration.